From $23.00 pp
Drive Yourself Laura Plantation: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site Tour
At Laura: A Creole Plantation (1805), step beyond the myths of the American South and walk in the footsteps of 4 generations of one Louisiana Creole family, both free and enslaved.
From $52.00 pp
Drive Yourself Laura & Oak Alley Plantations Combo
Take the top two most popular and most visited historic attractions in Louisiana and locate them in the heart of New Orleans Plantation Country.
From $52.00 pp
Drive Yourself Laura and Houmas House Plantations Combo
The great culture divide that is Lousiana is illustrated in two very different plantations: One Anglo, the other Creole. One flaunting its wealth, the other living in rustic simplicity.
From $89.00 pp
Cajun Pride Tours: Swamp & Plantation Tour Combo from New Orleans
First stop - the beautiful Manchac Swamp where you'll enjoy a tour of our privately owned swamp.
From $52.00 pp
Cajun Pride: Laura & Oak Alley Plantations Combo Tour From New Orleans
History, architecture, beauty and adventure can be found at each of the plantations that we visit along the legendary River Road.
From $65.00 pp
N'awlins Luxury: Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans
Step into the Creole world with a classic New Orleans plantation tour and round trip transportation to and from your hotel. Step back in time to Laura Plantation.
From $80.00 pp
N'awlins Luxury: Laura & Oak Alley Plantations Combo from New Orleans
Savor a day of Southern majesty with two classic New Orleans plantation tours and round trip transportation to and from your hotel. Step back in time with either Laura & Oak Alley Plantation or Wh...
- Transportation provided by N'awlins Luxury Tours
- Full day combo tour of Laura & Oak Alley Plantations.
- Admire architecture, explore the American sugar trade, and visit old slave quarters
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel's front door step
- Authentic NOLA cuisine served onsite (optional)
From $90.00 pp
Old River Road Plantation Adventure: Laura and Oak Alley Plantations Combo from New Orleans
Enjoy a narrated antebellum adventure with a professional tour guide.
From $175.00 pp
Grayline Tours: Plantation Brunch & Swamp Experience From New Orleans
Experience the best of the Louisiana countryside on this specially crafted tour! An unbeatable combination of historical sights, wildlife adventures, and delicious southern cuisine awaits !
- Transportation provided by Grayline New Orleans Tours
- Day long adventure through Plantation and Cajun country.
- FREE motorcoach transportation.
- Guided tour of one of the South’s most beautiful settings.
- Delicious plantation brunch featuring a selection of Creole &country favorites!
- Relive "Memories of the Old Plantation Home" at Laura Plantation.
- Cruise the Manchac Swamp with your native Cajun captain and get up close to wildlife.
From $92.00 pp
Cajun Encounters: Laura Plantation & Oak Alley Combo Tour From New Orleans
Spend the day along the old Mississippi River Road, visiting Louisiana’s most famous plantations. You will journey down the historic River Road Region as you make your way to these historic land...
- Transportation provided by Cajun Encounters Tours
- 6.5 hour excursion with narrated commentary at Oak Alley and Laura Plantation
- Round trip transportation included
- Historical and educational tour of Oak Alley and Laura Plantation.
- Fascinating true-life stories of the Plantation workers.
From $54.00 pp
Southern Style Tours: Laura Plantation Tour From New Orleans
Travel by air conditioned mini bus from New Orleans to Plantation Country to visit Laura Plantation.
- Transportation provided by Southern Style Tours
- 5-hour narrated day trip to Plantation Country.
- Guided tour of Laura Plantation
- View the exhibit "From the Big House to the Quarters: Slavery on Laura Plantation"
- Learn the history of the Creole people & their sugar dynasties
From $67.00 pp
Louisiana Tour Company: Laura Plantation from New Orleans
Visit Laura Plantation, "Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site" on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.
- Guided walk-through of the 200-year-old sugar plantation homestead
- Visit the many historic outbuildings including slave cabins
- Tour the 3 gardens (Jardin Français, the kitchen potager & Banana Land grove)
- The “Bier Rabbit” folktales were first recorded here at Laura Plantation
From $95.00 pp
Louisiana Tour Company: Laura & Oak Alley Plantations Combo
Take a trip down to Louisiana's two most visited plantations; where time stands still and sugar was King with Louisiana Tour Company!