- Transportation provided by Old River Road Plantation Adventure
- 6.5-hour guided and narrated tour of Oak Alley and Laura Plantations.
- Motorcoach transportation.
- Journey through scenic swamp and wetlands.
- Great for couples, families and seniors.
The tour will pick up guests from hotels in the French Quarter and downtown New Orleans. Please have a valid photo ID available for verification. It is best to confirm the tour and time 24 hours prior to departure.
The morning tour leaves at 8:00am and returns at 2:15pm, and afternoon tour leaves at 12:00 noon and returns at 6:15pm. Pickups begin 30 minutes prior to departure time. Guests staying out of the pick up area can park at the office located at 2041 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA (small or medium cars can park at no charge). Bookings made less than 24 hours in advance will not be guaranteed.
Duration: 6.5 Hours
Parking: Guests staying out of the pick up area can park at the office located at 2041 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA (small or medium cars can park at no charge).
● Plantation admissions
● Professional tour guide
● Motorcoach transportation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Beverage
● No food or open drinks allowed in the bus (water is allowed).
● The motor coach is NOT wheelchair accessible and does not have the capacity to store a wheelchair.
● Due to the historic nature of these homes, there is no elevator access to the second floors.
● This tour requires a minimum number of 4 people to go out. If minimum number is not reached you will be contacted to reschedule. If you are unable to reschedule a refund will be issued.
● This tour has a maximum capacity of 25 guest.
● Car seat required for babies and toddlers. We can lend a car seat upon request.
● Dress comfortable and with the current weather in mind.
● Food and beverage are available for purchase at Oak Alley.
● Above rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to drivers and/or guides.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period.