- Transportation provided by N'awlins Luxury Tours
- Full day combo tour of Laura & Oak Alley Plantations.
- Admire architecture, explore the American sugar trade, and visit old slave quarters
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel's front door step
- Authentic NOLA cuisine served onsite (optional)
Once you purchase the tickets online, print off the voucher or show the confirmation details from your mobile device for entry. Please have a valid ID with you to confirm your order if needed.
Tour leaves from 501 Basin Street, New Orleans each morning at 8:00am. If you have chosen the pickup option please be outside of your hotel waiting at 8:00am. Please allow up to 30 minutes for pickup as we are stopping at various locations. Pickups are only available at French Quarter Hotels, Central Business District Hotels, and Garden District Hotels.
Duration: 7 Hours
● Admission & tours
● Roundtrip transportation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & beverage
● Outside food and beverages are prohibited
● The tour van is not handicapped accessible
● Whitney Plantation is not available on Tuesdays
● Dress appropriately for weather as tours depart rain or shine
● Guests should wear comfortable shoes
● Lunch is available at Oak Alley Plantation but not included in the price of your tour
● Due to the historic nature of these homes access to 2nd floor living quarters is by stairs only
Customer must cancel 24 hours prior to the trip time in order to receive a full refund minus a $5 fee. Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to trip time will not be eligible for a refund. You may reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) only if you do so at least 24 hours in advance. No shows will not be refunded.