- Transportation provided by Grayline New Orleans Tours
- Day long adventure through Plantation and Cajun country.
- FREE motorcoach transportation.
- Guided tour of one of the South’s most beautiful settings.
- Delicious plantation brunch featuring a selection of Creole &country favorites!
- Relive "Memories of the Old Plantation Home" at Laura Plantation.
- Cruise the Manchac Swamp with your native Cajun captain and get up close to wildlife.
The tour will meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office located on Toulouse St. @ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter. Please have a valid photo ID available for verification and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure. It is best to confirm the tour and time prior to departure.
The tour will meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office located on Toulouse St. @ the Mississippi River in the French Quarter.
Parking is available for purchase in adjacent lots.
Duration: 8.5 Hours
● Guided tours of Oak Alley & Laura Plantations
● Plantation brunch
● Motor-coach transportation from the French Quarter
● Guided Swamp Tour
● Gratuities (optional)
● Hotel pickup and drop-off
● Soft Drinks and Alcoholic Beverages (available for purchase)
● Due to the plantation homes' historic nature, access to the second floor is by stairs only.
● No video is allowed inside the plantation homes.
● Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
● In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point -- just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
● Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
● Food service for children 5 and under can be purchased at Oak Alley on your own.
● 8.5 hour trip duration includes travel time.
● Groups of 10 or more should call 850-424-5125 before booking.
Customers may cancel at least 24 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 24 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If weather is unfavorable and the vendor calls off the tour, the customer may reschedule for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 24 hour cancellation period.
Customers booking 10 or more tickets will be considered a group. Seasonal specials are not valid for groups. The cancellation policy for groups is different. Groups of 10 or more will have a 50% non refundable deposit kept on any cancellations or changes regardless of how far out they are made. Groups of 10 or more will have to pay a $2 gratuity per person, select ticket during check out. Customers are required to sign a contract and a copy of the signed contract is due within 7 days of booking to confirm your reservations, otherwise your order will be cancelled. A final guaranteed passenger count is due 72 hours prior to your tour. Decreases making total due less than the 50% deposit will not receive any refund of original deposit. Any decreases to passenger count within 72 hours will not be refunded. No shows will not be refunded. Additional tickets may be purchased on site based on availability however tickets will be reserved for the final guaranteed passenger count. If you would prefer to book your group booking via phone please call 800-450-7139 and ask for the groups department.