- DRIVE YOURSELF and take in each plantation at your own pace
- Learn about the fascinating stories of the homes and their histories.
- Experience plantations in the depths of the Old South.
- Great for couples, families and seniors.
Once purchased please make sure to have your confirmation number available on your mobile device to begin your tour. Directions are listed above from New Orleans to each plantation and then back to the city. Parking is available at both plantations.
Customers will receive a voucher granting entry into the plantations. Please see above links for map and directions to plantations. Plantations open between 9-10AM and tours start shortly thereafter running throughout the day until the plantations close between 4-5PM.
Public parking is available at each plantation.
● Ticket for entry
● Narrated tour at each plantation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Beverage (optional, see ticket options)
● Due to the historic nature of Laura plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only. Houmas House has an elevator to the second floor of the big house.
● Allow at least 7 hours for tours and driving time.
● A buffet lunch is available at the Houmas House for an additional charge. Tickets can be purchased in advance, see ticket options when booking. Price includes tax and gratuity.
● Children 5 & under are free of charge.
● Rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to guides.
No refunds will be given on the voucher unless plantations are closed. If for some reason the plantations are closed for a special event or act of god, please call us at 850-424-5125. Transportation is not provided for this tour so please be sure you have transportation before booking.