- Roundtrip transportation from New Orleans to Laura Plantation
- FRIDAY NIGHTS IN OCTOBER & NOVEMBER.
- For mature audiences ages 15 and above
- Limited availability (tour requires a minumum of 6 reservations to be confirmed)
- Louisiana wines & refreshments
- Untold stories revealed in an exclusive, curated experience through the candelit Big House and Slave Cabins
Tickets : Once your tickets are purchased, you will be contacted by a representative of Tours by Isabelle THE NIGHT BEFORE your experience to confirm your pickup time and location.
Pick up : Could begin as early as 3:30 PM on the day of your reserved experience. You will be contacted by a representative of Tours by Isabelle THE NIGHT BEFORE your experience to confirm your pickup time and location.
Arrival Details: Upon arrival at Laura, proceed to the admissions desk to check in. Doors open at 6:30 PM for Louisiana wines and light refreshments. Guests must be 21 to consume wine (IDs will be verified).The hosted experience will begin at 7:00 PM.
Audience: This is a curated experience for mature audiences ages 15 and above. Note that children under age 15 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED on the tour. Group sizes will be limited to 16 people maximum.
Dress Code: Dress comfortably for the weather. Please wear closed-toe shoes appropriate for walking outside in the dark on a variety of uneven surfaces (no heels, flip flops, sandals, etc.)
Duration: The entire experience will last approximately 2 hours.