- Transportation provided by Cajun Encounters Tours
- 6.5 hour excursion with narrated commentary at Oak Alley and Laura Plantation
- Round trip transportation included
- Historical and educational tour of Oak Alley and Laura Plantation.
- Fascinating true-life stories of the Plantation workers.
Once you have purchased your voucher online, be prepared to show it from your mobile device upon boarding the bus. You must show the driver in order to board the bus. Customers must have their confirmation number and identification available upon pickup. Time selected upon booking is the pick up starting time. It is best to confirm the tour time prior to departure.
Tours depart daily year round on most days. Pickup is available from most New Orleans hotels. Please call to confirm your hotel location prior to departure.
Duration:Approx. 6.5 Hours
● Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off at select hotels
● Admission to Oak Alley and Laura Plantations
● Guided Tour of both Plantation Homes
● Narrated Transportation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food and beverages
● Due to the historic nature of the plantation, access to the second floor (the main living quarters) is by stairs only. Walking the grounds is an integral part of this experience.
● The length of this tour includes travel time.
● There are set pick up windows for each tour departure time, which last 30 minutes each. We ask that the guest be ready and on the lookout for the bus to arrive at the start at the pickup window, as we will not know beforehand which guest will be picked up at the start or end of the window.
● Departure time selected is the start of the pick up window.
● Children 3 and under are complimentary, please select infant ticket for them to be accounted for.
● Schedule and availability are subject to change. Call the number provided on your booking voucher to confirm schedule at least 48 hours prior to departure.
● Lunch is not provided on this tour however, you may purchase "grab & go" options in the Cafe' at Oak Alley Plantation.
Customers may cancel at least 48 hours prior to their arrival date to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Customers that cancel after the 48 hour period will not be eligible for a refund. If the guide calls off the tour due to weather, the tour may be rescheduled for a later time/date or a full refund will be issued. Customer may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as it's outside the 48 hour cancellation period. No-shows will not be refunded.
Check Availability/Book online