- DRIVE YOURSELF and take in each plantation at your own pace
- Hear about the fascinating stories of the homes and their histories.
- Experience plantations in the depths of the Old South.
- Great for couples, families and seniors.
Once purchased please make sure to have your confirmation number available on your mobile device to begin your tour. Directions are listed above from New Orleans to each plantation and then back to the city. Parking is available at both plantations.
Customers will receive a voucher granting entry into the plantations. Please see above links for map and directions to plantations. Plantations open between 9-10AM and tours start shortly thereafter running throughout the day until the plantations close between 4-5PM.
Public parking is available at each plantation.
● Ticket for entry
● Narrated tour at each plantation
● Gratuities (optional)
● Food & Beverage (optional)
● Due to the historic nature of the plantations, access to the second floor is by stairs only. No photography is allowed inside Oak Alley plantation home.
● Allow at least 6.5 hours for tours and driving time.
● Lunch is available at Oak Alley for an additional charge.
● Children 5 & under are free of charge.
● Rates are per person and include all taxes. Rates do not include gratuity to guides.
No refunds will be given on the voucher unless plantations are closed. If for some reason the plantations are closed for a special event or act of god, please call us at 850-424-5125. Transportation is not provided for this tour so please be sure you have transportation before booking.
Check Availability/Book online